Who we are
What is our purpose
Our purpose is to provide a platform where the practitioner’s advice is shared to confront disinformation and share practical advice, expert analysis and human experiences by providing a platform for peer-reviewed audio-visual content.
Our website will host videos content that has been emailed directly to Us and submitted on the website. Some content will be used to create podcasts where experiences, advice and expertise are made available.
1. What personal data do we collect?
The below list sets out the Personal information we collect on you:
- Name and Email addresses
- LinkedIn and other social media addresses
- University and/or professional employment association, and expertise and specialisation based on given descriptions by contributors
- Country of residence
- IP addresses
- Sign-up to [here] receive our quarterly newsletter and we will collect
2. How do we collect your data?
We only process information that you provide to Us directly, e.g.:
- When you submit content using Our website
- Share information for your video media submission
- When you complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, social media handles, or via email
- Data generated via your use of Our website via your browser’s cookies
3. How will we use your data?
Our Organisation collects your data so that we can:
- Process and verify the authenticity of your identity when a media submission is made via the website or by email
- To inform policy and improve understandings concerning global public health.
- To ensure the information presented on https://cov360.com/ is accurate and reinforces the aims of Our Organisation.
- For legitimate interest where anonymised data can help inform policymaking decisions with organisations who align or hold a partnership with us.
- To send you newsletters if you subscribed.
- Based on your consent when you submit your video content. You can withdraw this consent at any time.
4. How long do we store your data?
We will keep your data for a period of two years from the date that you submit your information.
6. What are your data protection rights?
The below provides the list of your rights you have under UK data protection laws.
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe to be incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
We have one month to respond to you if you exercise any of these rights.
7. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
10. Privacy policies of other websites
12. How to Contact Us
Email Us at admin[at]cov360.com.
13. Requests for Information and Complaints
For information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, and to exercise your rights to access the information we hold on you, Us at admin[at]cov360.com.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactorily, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer which is the UK’s data protection authority and enforces the UK’s data protection legislation at www.ico.org.uk
Last updated 30 March 2020